MEDIA BRIEF: I'm A Celebrity nets highest ever audience share for ITV2
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 15 May 2003 12:00AM
ITV2's coverage of I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here helped the channel achieve its highest ever audience share of 3.23% across all hours in the week ending May 4. It beat Sky One, which had a 3.08% share, for the first time. ITV2 said its strategy of streaming live I'm A Celebrity footage during the night had been a big success, with audiences reaching the level of last year's E4 coverage of Big Brother.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne