EDITORIAL: W&K's 'cog' brings home a Cannes gold
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2003 12:00AM
As predicted, Wieden & Kennedy's "cog", one of those ads that sends shivers down your spine for all the right reasons, has come back with a gold Lion from Cannes. Now even W&K London unbelievers, goaded for years by the agency's revolving door management, have to admit that W&K London has arrived.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager-branding & communications agency, £40k Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?