EDITORIAL: W&K's 'cog' brings home a Cannes gold
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 June 2003 12:00AM
As predicted, Wieden & Kennedy's "cog", one of those ads that sends shivers down your spine for all the right reasons, has come back with a gold Lion from Cannes. Now even W&K London unbelievers, goaded for years by the agency's revolving door management, have to admit that W&K London has arrived.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates