Diesel hands global online creative business to Airlock
By Mark Sweney, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 2003 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel has appointed the London-based interactive advertising and design agency Airlock to handle its global online creative ad account.
The agency will design and produce work for creative campaigns that will run in all 18 of the brand's markets.
The appointment does not affect the position on Diesel's roster of the direct marketing agency EHS Brann, which handles the website presence for Diesel (www.diesel.com).
EHS Brann has created a limited amount of online creative for Diesel in the past. The appointment of Airlock is the first time that Diesel has elected to use a separate agency to centralise its digital creative work on an ongoing basis.
Bob Shevlin, the head of new media at Diesel, said: "Working with concepts from Diesel's current advertising campaign, Airlock has created a series of interactive advertisements which explore the theme of the campaign in detail and allow viewers to interact with the Diesel brand in a fun and innovative way."
Airlock will deliver Diesel campaigns using its AdShadow online advertising server, which specialises in delivery of rich-media creative work. In March, Diesel launched its first global campaign in three years, called "guide to successful living".
The first spot, called "oil klash klash", debuted with an online viral campaign through Digital Media Communications. The ad, created by the Dutch agency Kessels-Kramer and a Diesel in-house creative team, tells of a boy and girl falling in love in a village experiencing an oil crisis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE PRODUCER - E-COMMERECE FASHION - £55-65K Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, London