MEDIA: First Choice set to sponsor third 'I'm A Celebrity'
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2003 12:00AM
First Choice Holidays is backing the next series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! in a seven-figure deal that covers TV, online and interactive voting.
First Choice replaces V Energy Drink, which sponsored the last series, won by cricketer Phil Tufnell. It attracted an average audience of 9.5 million with a 39% share.
The third series will air early next year; the celebrity participants have yet to be confirmed.
The deal, negotiated by Granada Enterprises and Walker Media, covers broadcast coverage on ITV1 and ITV2, online activity around the show and text voting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'