MEDIA: First Choice set to sponsor third 'I'm A Celebrity'
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2003 12:00AM
First Choice Holidays is backing the next series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! in a seven-figure deal that covers TV, online and interactive voting.
First Choice replaces V Energy Drink, which sponsored the last series, won by cricketer Phil Tufnell. It attracted an average audience of 9.5 million with a 39% share.
The third series will air early next year; the celebrity participants have yet to be confirmed.
The deal, negotiated by Granada Enterprises and Walker Media, covers broadcast coverage on ITV1 and ITV2, online activity around the show and text voting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE Lincoln College £26,000 - £27,000 p.a., Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Account Director The Great & The Good £50000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Insight Lead - Clientside Hasson Associates £40,000 - £44,000, Sussex
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign