MEDIA: First Choice set to sponsor third 'I'm A Celebrity'
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2003 12:00AM
First Choice Holidays is backing the next series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! in a seven-figure deal that covers TV, online and interactive voting.
First Choice replaces V Energy Drink, which sponsored the last series, won by cricketer Phil Tufnell. It attracted an average audience of 9.5 million with a 39% share.
The third series will air early next year; the celebrity participants have yet to be confirmed.
The deal, negotiated by Granada Enterprises and Walker Media, covers broadcast coverage on ITV1 and ITV2, online activity around the show and text voting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope