MEDIA: First Choice set to sponsor third 'I'm A Celebrity'
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2003 12:00AM
First Choice Holidays is backing the next series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! in a seven-figure deal that covers TV, online and interactive voting.
First Choice replaces V Energy Drink, which sponsored the last series, won by cricketer Phil Tufnell. It attracted an average audience of 9.5 million with a 39% share.
The third series will air early next year; the celebrity participants have yet to be confirmed.
The deal, negotiated by Granada Enterprises and Walker Media, covers broadcast coverage on ITV1 and ITV2, online activity around the show and text voting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London