MEDIA: First Choice set to sponsor third 'I'm A Celebrity'
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2003 12:00AM
First Choice Holidays is backing the next series of I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! in a seven-figure deal that covers TV, online and interactive voting.
First Choice replaces V Energy Drink, which sponsored the last series, won by cricketer Phil Tufnell. It attracted an average audience of 9.5 million with a 39% share.
The third series will air early next year; the celebrity participants have yet to be confirmed.
The deal, negotiated by Granada Enterprises and Walker Media, covers broadcast coverage on ITV1 and ITV2, online activity around the show and text voting.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review