DIARY: Hands in pockets and pull out your markers
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 1996 12:00AM
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has
learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads
and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
So while you all sit in your posh offices surrounded by a luxurious
choice of fancy magic markers in all the latest shades, tomorrow’s
Jeremy Sinclairs are having to make do with Bic’s finest. How kind.
Wouldn’t be feeling insecure or anything, would you?
Tony Cullingham, the course director, carefully drafted a letter in the
style of a charity appeal and mailed it to creative directors and former
Watford graduates earlier this summer - but to little avail.
You probably just mislaid it though, didn’t you? So we’re giving you
another chance to cough up, or else we might just have to publish that
mailing list in full.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers