DIARY: Hands in pockets and pull out your markers
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 1996 12:00AM
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has
learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads
and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
So while you all sit in your posh offices surrounded by a luxurious
choice of fancy magic markers in all the latest shades, tomorrow’s
Jeremy Sinclairs are having to make do with Bic’s finest. How kind.
Wouldn’t be feeling insecure or anything, would you?
Tony Cullingham, the course director, carefully drafted a letter in the
style of a charity appeal and mailed it to creative directors and former
Watford graduates earlier this summer - but to little avail.
You probably just mislaid it though, didn’t you? So we’re giving you
another chance to cough up, or else we might just have to publish that
mailing list in full.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned