DIARY: Hands in pockets and pull out your markers
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 1996 12:00AM
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has
learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads
and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
So while you all sit in your posh offices surrounded by a luxurious
choice of fancy magic markers in all the latest shades, tomorrow’s
Jeremy Sinclairs are having to make do with Bic’s finest. How kind.
Wouldn’t be feeling insecure or anything, would you?
Tony Cullingham, the course director, carefully drafted a letter in the
style of a charity appeal and mailed it to creative directors and former
Watford graduates earlier this summer - but to little avail.
You probably just mislaid it though, didn’t you? So we’re giving you
another chance to cough up, or else we might just have to publish that
mailing list in full.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of PR Brand Recruitment £95000 per annum + excellent remuneration + benefits, Leicester
- Events Coordinator - Online Today! RNIB £20,184 pro-rata including London Weighting, WC1H 9NE, London (Greater)
- Data Project Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central)
- Research Client Director - Brand & Comms Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £66000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum, Blackburn