DIARY: Hands in pockets and pull out your markers
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 1996 12:00AM
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
What a short-sighted, tight-fisted, miserable bloody lot. The Diary has
learned that an appeal by Watford College students for ‘some layout pads
and markers’ has been met with only three replies.
So while you all sit in your posh offices surrounded by a luxurious
choice of fancy magic markers in all the latest shades, tomorrow’s
Jeremy Sinclairs are having to make do with Bic’s finest. How kind.
Wouldn’t be feeling insecure or anything, would you?
Tony Cullingham, the course director, carefully drafted a letter in the
style of a charity appeal and mailed it to creative directors and former
Watford graduates earlier this summer - but to little avail.
You probably just mislaid it though, didn’t you? So we’re giving you
another chance to cough up, or else we might just have to publish that
mailing list in full.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show