Honda 'cog' and CHI take top trophies at BTAA honours night
By Robin Hicks, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 March 2004 12:00AM
Wieden & Kennedy London has taken the top prize at the British Television Advertising Awards with its "cog" spot for Honda.
The ad, directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet at Partizan, was named TV ad of the year. It also won the best European and cinema commercial and a silver in the virals category. The win comes a week after it swept the board at the Creative Circle Awards.
Clemmow Hornby Inge was named agency of the year thanks to its "seal", "barrel", "barrel miss" and "postman" spots for Tango and "present" for The Daily Telegraph.
The production company of the year was Partizan, which produced 118 118 for WCRS, United Airlines for Fallon London and Tango for CHI.
Tom Carty and Walter Campbell won the chairman's award for their outstanding contribution to the industry. Carty, now directing through Gorgeous, and Campbell, a co-founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, worked on "surfer" for Guinness, "twister" for Volvo and "unexpected" for Dunlop while they were a creative team at AMV BBDO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End