Kitcatt Nohr strengthens planning team with Griffiths
By Jules Grant,, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 05 April 2004 07:00AM
LONDON - Kitcatt Nohr has appointed Amanda Griffiths as senior planner to strengthen the agency's planning offering to clients.
Griffiths was previously a strategic planner at WPP Group publishing agency The Forward Group and has held several other agency jobs at Carlson, Doner Cardwell Hawkins and NW Ayer Advertising in New York where she was a senior vice-president.
In the newly created role Griffiths will have ultimate planning responsibility for all clients including News International and COI's Security Industry Authority.
Mark Nohr, managing partner at Kitcatt Nohr, said: "As we've grown in the last year, we've recognised that we need to bring more resource to planning and we've looked long and hard for the right kind of person. With Amanda's US experience and time as planning director of ad and direct marketing agencies, as well as a senior client role, she has just the right kind of experience to deliver our integrated promise."
In addition to agency experience, Griffiths was director of marketing at management consultants Andersen Consulting and group business development director at marketing group Huntsworth.
Kitcatt Nohr has also announced that it has poached a creative team from WWAV. Claire Speedie has been appointed as copywriter and Laina Snook has been appointed as art director. They joined WWAV in January 2003 after a series of placements once leaving college.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SAE or Account Manager £20-26k, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset £42000 - £48000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show