Kitcatt Nohr strengthens planning team with Griffiths
By Jules Grant,, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 05 April 2004 07:00AM
LONDON - Kitcatt Nohr has appointed Amanda Griffiths as senior planner to strengthen the agency's planning offering to clients.
Griffiths was previously a strategic planner at WPP Group publishing agency The Forward Group and has held several other agency jobs at Carlson, Doner Cardwell Hawkins and NW Ayer Advertising in New York where she was a senior vice-president.
In the newly created role Griffiths will have ultimate planning responsibility for all clients including News International and COI's Security Industry Authority.
Mark Nohr, managing partner at Kitcatt Nohr, said: "As we've grown in the last year, we've recognised that we need to bring more resource to planning and we've looked long and hard for the right kind of person. With Amanda's US experience and time as planning director of ad and direct marketing agencies, as well as a senior client role, she has just the right kind of experience to deliver our integrated promise."
In addition to agency experience, Griffiths was director of marketing at management consultants Andersen Consulting and group business development director at marketing group Huntsworth.
Kitcatt Nohr has also announced that it has poached a creative team from WWAV. Claire Speedie has been appointed as copywriter and Laina Snook has been appointed as art director. They joined WWAV in January 2003 after a series of placements once leaving college.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'