Intelligence awards finalists announced
By Peter Crush, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 September 2004 12:00AM
The finalists for this year's Marketing Direct Intelligence Awards, recognising the importance of data, have been announced.
Judging for the awards took place on 14 July by a distinguished 17-person panel of judges including Linda Plant, marketing director, Radisson Edwardian Hotels; Marc Michaels, head of direct marketing, COI; Carolyn Hardy, head of direct marketing at TUI, Chris Duncan, managing director of Alchemetrics and David Coupe, managing director, Experian Marketing Services and chairman of the DMA, which endorses the awards.
According to the chair of the judges, Richard Roche, head of multi-channel retail and media markets at Royal Mail, the quality of this year's entries was as high as it has ever been: "This is proof that there is vibrancy and creativity in direct mail, but that the bed-rock behind it is good data management."
The winners across 17 categories will receive their awards on 23 September at the Grosvenor House, London, with one overall winner going on to receive the Grand Prix award.
To reserve your seats or tables, call Lucy Ager, events manager at Haymarket Events on 020 8267 4318 or email email@example.com.
This year's awards are sponsored by Royal Mail in association with Experian.
Carat British Gas
Chemistry Communications Yell.com
Crazy Horse Brand Warriors Fiat Commercial Vehicles
DMD GWR - Classic FM
Dsi Group Tui
Dunnhumby Kettle Foods
Effective Direct Marketing Gala Group
Finepoint First Direct
Haygarth Columbia TriStar Films (UK)
Igneous Direct Newsquest/Herald & Times
Inhouse Nationwide Building Society
Inbox Media NTL
Inbox Media Vodafone
Inbox Media BMW
iSky Europe American Express One
Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw COI Communications/SIA
Market Reach Insurance Advisory Services
Meteorite Brewers Fayre
Occam Direct Marketing Dog's Trust
OgilvyOne Worldwide BT
PHD Confidential COI/Department of Work and Pensions
Proximity London Volkswagen
Proximity London O2 Online
Rocket Science Middlesborough College
Tequila\London The One Account
The Ops Room Land Rover UK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)