Movers: Appointment at Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Jonathan Bottomley The TBWA\London partner has joined Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a planner. At TBWA, Bottomley led the repositioning of the PlayStation brand, developing the "fun, anyone?" campaign that won the Grand Prix at Cannes this year.
In his new role, he will lead the Lynx account across Europe and Gordon's Gin in the UK. Bottomley started his career as a graduate planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, working on BT and San Miguel.
He has spent the past three years at TBWA, and was promoted to partner in 2003. He won an APG award for the "think bigger" campaign for The Big Issue in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Global Managing Copy Editor Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, West London
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote