Movers: Appointment at Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Jonathan Bottomley The TBWA\London partner has joined Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a planner. At TBWA, Bottomley led the repositioning of the PlayStation brand, developing the "fun, anyone?" campaign that won the Grand Prix at Cannes this year.
In his new role, he will lead the Lynx account across Europe and Gordon's Gin in the UK. Bottomley started his career as a graduate planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, working on BT and San Miguel.
He has spent the past three years at TBWA, and was promoted to partner in 2003. He won an APG award for the "think bigger" campaign for The Big Issue in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers