Movers: Appointment at Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Jonathan Bottomley The TBWA\London partner has joined Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a planner. At TBWA, Bottomley led the repositioning of the PlayStation brand, developing the "fun, anyone?" campaign that won the Grand Prix at Cannes this year.
In his new role, he will lead the Lynx account across Europe and Gordon's Gin in the UK. Bottomley started his career as a graduate planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, working on BT and San Miguel.
He has spent the past three years at TBWA, and was promoted to partner in 2003. He won an APG award for the "think bigger" campaign for The Big Issue in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey