Movers: Appointment at Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Jonathan Bottomley The TBWA\London partner has joined Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a planner. At TBWA, Bottomley led the repositioning of the PlayStation brand, developing the "fun, anyone?" campaign that won the Grand Prix at Cannes this year.
In his new role, he will lead the Lynx account across Europe and Gordon's Gin in the UK. Bottomley started his career as a graduate planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, working on BT and San Miguel.
He has spent the past three years at TBWA, and was promoted to partner in 2003. He won an APG award for the "think bigger" campaign for The Big Issue in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- Event Co-ordinator Stopgap £24000 per annum + Benefits, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad