Movers: Appointment at Bartle Bogle Hegarty
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 November 2004 12:00AM
Jonathan Bottomley The TBWA\London partner has joined Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a planner. At TBWA, Bottomley led the repositioning of the PlayStation brand, developing the "fun, anyone?" campaign that won the Grand Prix at Cannes this year.
In his new role, he will lead the Lynx account across Europe and Gordon's Gin in the UK. Bottomley started his career as a graduate planner at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, working on BT and San Miguel.
He has spent the past three years at TBWA, and was promoted to partner in 2003. He won an APG award for the "think bigger" campaign for The Big Issue in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Toffifee Toffifee Excellent salary + benefits, Hampshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers