CAMPAIGN DIARY: Media-land confirms Ivy as the best place for ’working’ lunches
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 1999 12:00AM
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last week.
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand
to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth
annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last
Our very own Stefano Hatfield, and Carlton’s chief executive, Martin
Bowley, rubbed shoulders with the likes of Liam Gallagher, Patsy Kensit
and ubiquitous it-girl, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, on the night. However,
owing to the Fantasy Agency League special on the Diary page last week,
we couldn’t bring you news of the winner until now.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Artworker Dahling Ltd £20,000 - 25,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role