CAMPAIGN DIARY: Media-land confirms Ivy as the best place for ’working’ lunches
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 1999 12:00AM
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last week.
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand
to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth
annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last
Our very own Stefano Hatfield, and Carlton’s chief executive, Martin
Bowley, rubbed shoulders with the likes of Liam Gallagher, Patsy Kensit
and ubiquitous it-girl, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, on the night. However,
owing to the Fantasy Agency League special on the Diary page last week,
we couldn’t bring you news of the winner until now.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"