CAMPAIGN DIARY: Media-land confirms Ivy as the best place for ’working’ lunches
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 March 1999 12:00AM
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last week.
Belated congratulations to Jeremy King from The Ivy who was on hand
to pick up his Campaign award for best media restaurant at the fourth
annual Carlton Restaurant Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last
Our very own Stefano Hatfield, and Carlton’s chief executive, Martin
Bowley, rubbed shoulders with the likes of Liam Gallagher, Patsy Kensit
and ubiquitous it-girl, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, on the night. However,
owing to the Fantasy Agency League special on the Diary page last week,
we couldn’t bring you news of the winner until now.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne