ECS appoints Dr Haffa for Germany
By PR Report, Germany, PR Week UK, Tuesday, 22 February 2005 12:00AM
ECS International, an international HR management solutions provider, is launching communications in Germany with the appointment of Dr Haffa & Partner in Munich.
The agency is tasked with strengthening the ECA International brand in the specialist and economic media, and to raise awareness among HR managers of the challenges of sending staff abroad.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business