Kitcatt Nohr invites top client director to join agency
By Julia Pearlman, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 28 February 2005 07:00AM
LONDON - Integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw is adding to its 35-strong team with the appointment of Lindsay Watson, former board director at Cramm Francis Woolf, who joins the agency as client director.
Watson will be joining the group to work on client business, initially with Virgin Holidays. She joins following Cramm Francis Woolf going into administration last month.
Having started her career at Precision Marketing International, she has worked as account manager at MCP, and group account director and on to deputy managing director at MBO.
Watson was appointed as board account director at Cramm Francis Loolf last year, working on a range of new business and client accounts including Goldfish, COI Communications and American Express. In May she was promoted to joint managing director.
This latest hire by Kitcatt Nohr comes after the appointments in November of Jonathan Goodman and Claire Babraff as senior account managers.
Vonnie Alexander, client partner at Kitcatt Nohr, said: "Lindsay brings great experience and understanding with her, which will further enhance our high levels of client service."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%