Rainey Kelly snares Hoad and Hopson
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2005 04:13PM
James Murphy, the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is bolstering his management team with the appointment of Alison Hoad as the vice-chairman and Russell Hopson as the group account director.
It emerged last week that Hoad, a founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, was also considering a senior planning position at Lowe London (Campaign, 11 March). Before working at CDD, she was the head of planning at both Wieden & Kennedy and Lowe Lintas. She will work part-time.
Hopson, meanwhile, joins from Clemmow Hornby Inge, where he worked on the Toyota Europe, Royal Bank of Scotland and Premier Foods accounts.
He has also worked at Grey and TBWA.
Murphy commented: "Alison is an inspired thinker and an inspiring leader, and you can expect to see Russell heading some of the agency's flagship business."
The appointments will help fill the gap presented by the imminent departure of two of the agency's founding partners, MT Rainey and Jim Kelly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch