Rainey Kelly snares Hoad and Hopson
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2005 04:13PM
James Murphy, the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is bolstering his management team with the appointment of Alison Hoad as the vice-chairman and Russell Hopson as the group account director.
It emerged last week that Hoad, a founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, was also considering a senior planning position at Lowe London (Campaign, 11 March). Before working at CDD, she was the head of planning at both Wieden & Kennedy and Lowe Lintas. She will work part-time.
Hopson, meanwhile, joins from Clemmow Hornby Inge, where he worked on the Toyota Europe, Royal Bank of Scotland and Premier Foods accounts.
He has also worked at Grey and TBWA.
Murphy commented: "Alison is an inspired thinker and an inspiring leader, and you can expect to see Russell heading some of the agency's flagship business."
The appointments will help fill the gap presented by the imminent departure of two of the agency's founding partners, MT Rainey and Jim Kelly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration