Rainey Kelly snares Hoad and Hopson
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 March 2005 04:13PM
James Murphy, the chief executive of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is bolstering his management team with the appointment of Alison Hoad as the vice-chairman and Russell Hopson as the group account director.
It emerged last week that Hoad, a founder of Campbell Doyle Dye, was also considering a senior planning position at Lowe London (Campaign, 11 March). Before working at CDD, she was the head of planning at both Wieden & Kennedy and Lowe Lintas. She will work part-time.
Hopson, meanwhile, joins from Clemmow Hornby Inge, where he worked on the Toyota Europe, Royal Bank of Scotland and Premier Foods accounts.
He has also worked at Grey and TBWA.
Murphy commented: "Alison is an inspired thinker and an inspiring leader, and you can expect to see Russell heading some of the agency's flagship business."
The appointments will help fill the gap presented by the imminent departure of two of the agency's founding partners, MT Rainey and Jim Kelly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- TV Account Executive- £26K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £34000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad