DDB hires MCBD's Tollett and Stamp
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2005 04:40PM
DDB London has poached the creative team Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
During their two-year spell at MCBD, the pair, who both write and art direct, created the "hello world" campaign for Travelocity starring Alan Whicker. They were also responsible for the agency's current Millets campaign.
Before MCBD, Tollett and Stamp spent three years at Leagas Delaney, where they worked on the Harrods and Adidas accounts.
Jeremy Craigen, the executive creative director at DDB London, said: "I don't think there's a single agency in the UK that wouldn't want Ben and Emer working in their creative department, so I'm delighted and flattered that they have decided to join DDB London. Plus, anybody who falls off a stage while collecting an award has just got to work here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts