DDB hires MCBD's Tollett and Stamp
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2005 04:40PM
DDB London has poached the creative team Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
During their two-year spell at MCBD, the pair, who both write and art direct, created the "hello world" campaign for Travelocity starring Alan Whicker. They were also responsible for the agency's current Millets campaign.
Before MCBD, Tollett and Stamp spent three years at Leagas Delaney, where they worked on the Harrods and Adidas accounts.
Jeremy Craigen, the executive creative director at DDB London, said: "I don't think there's a single agency in the UK that wouldn't want Ben and Emer working in their creative department, so I'm delighted and flattered that they have decided to join DDB London. Plus, anybody who falls off a stage while collecting an award has just got to work here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media