DDB hires MCBD's Tollett and Stamp
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2005 04:40PM
DDB London has poached the creative team Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
During their two-year spell at MCBD, the pair, who both write and art direct, created the "hello world" campaign for Travelocity starring Alan Whicker. They were also responsible for the agency's current Millets campaign.
Before MCBD, Tollett and Stamp spent three years at Leagas Delaney, where they worked on the Harrods and Adidas accounts.
Jeremy Craigen, the executive creative director at DDB London, said: "I don't think there's a single agency in the UK that wouldn't want Ben and Emer working in their creative department, so I'm delighted and flattered that they have decided to join DDB London. Plus, anybody who falls off a stage while collecting an award has just got to work here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad