DDB hires MCBD's Tollett and Stamp
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2005 04:40PM
DDB London has poached the creative team Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
During their two-year spell at MCBD, the pair, who both write and art direct, created the "hello world" campaign for Travelocity starring Alan Whicker. They were also responsible for the agency's current Millets campaign.
Before MCBD, Tollett and Stamp spent three years at Leagas Delaney, where they worked on the Harrods and Adidas accounts.
Jeremy Craigen, the executive creative director at DDB London, said: "I don't think there's a single agency in the UK that wouldn't want Ben and Emer working in their creative department, so I'm delighted and flattered that they have decided to join DDB London. Plus, anybody who falls off a stage while collecting an award has just got to work here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Cross-Media Account Director - Film and Gaming Client's - Ã‚£45K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£47000 per annum, London
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International UK £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)