DDB hires MCBD's Tollett and Stamp
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 May 2005 04:40PM
DDB London has poached the creative team Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp from Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy.
During their two-year spell at MCBD, the pair, who both write and art direct, created the "hello world" campaign for Travelocity starring Alan Whicker. They were also responsible for the agency's current Millets campaign.
Before MCBD, Tollett and Stamp spent three years at Leagas Delaney, where they worked on the Harrods and Adidas accounts.
Jeremy Craigen, the executive creative director at DDB London, said: "I don't think there's a single agency in the UK that wouldn't want Ben and Emer working in their creative department, so I'm delighted and flattered that they have decided to join DDB London. Plus, anybody who falls off a stage while collecting an award has just got to work here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough