Cannes: Honda 'grrr' poised to add Cannes Film Grand Prix to its awards haul
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 June 2005 12:09PM
Wieden & Kennedy London's "grrr" spot for Honda Diesel has been widely tipped to take home the Film Grand Prix on Saturday at the Cannes Lions 2005.
The ad, which has already scored well at the British Television Advertising Awards and D&AD Awards, has faced relatively light competition at this year's festival, with only DDB London's "singin' in the rain" for the Volkswagen Golf GTi and Lowe London's "pilot" for Stella Artois tipped as other potential contenders for the big prize.
Other UK gold winners are likely to include Saatchi & Saatchi for its "ventriloquist" spot for the NSPCC and TBWA\London for "golfers" and "traders" for Sony PlayStation2. Thailand is likely to score a second gold Lion for JWT's "King Kong" spot for Ford pick-up trucks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam