Cannes: Honda 'grrr' poised to add Cannes Film Grand Prix to its awards haul
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 June 2005 12:09PM
Wieden & Kennedy London's "grrr" spot for Honda Diesel has been widely tipped to take home the Film Grand Prix on Saturday at the Cannes Lions 2005.
The ad, which has already scored well at the British Television Advertising Awards and D&AD Awards, has faced relatively light competition at this year's festival, with only DDB London's "singin' in the rain" for the Volkswagen Golf GTi and Lowe London's "pilot" for Stella Artois tipped as other potential contenders for the big prize.
Other UK gold winners are likely to include Saatchi & Saatchi for its "ventriloquist" spot for the NSPCC and TBWA\London for "golfers" and "traders" for Sony PlayStation2. Thailand is likely to score a second gold Lion for JWT's "King Kong" spot for Ford pick-up trucks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire