Movers: Appointment at the Screen Nation Foundation
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2005 12:00AM
Quiet Storm's creative director, Trevor Robinson, has been appointed a patron of the Screen Nation Foundation, which champions the use of ethnic diversity in media. Through this appointment, Robinson, who is also the joint chairman of the IPA's Ethnic Diversity Group, will help encourage people from ethnic backgrounds to work in advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)