ITV to unveil redesign of channel logos
By by Sam Matthews, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 06 January 2006 11:00AM
LONDON – ITV is rebranding its channel logos to bring them into line with the new ITV4 logo, using the same design in a variety of colours.
ITV will unveil the new logos on Monday with the on-screen launch earmarked for January 16. It is expected ITV1 will adopt the same edgy design as ITV4 only with a colour scheme of black and yellow.
The redesign is part of dramatic overhaul to bring all ITV digital stations under one clear identity for the digital future. As it stands, ITV1, 2 and 3 still have the yellow and blue while ITV4 has an sharper looking logo with white, black and green.
The new logos were created by Red Bee Media, formerly known as BBC Broadcast.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building