ITV to unveil redesign of channel logos
By by Sam Matthews, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 06 January 2006 11:00AM
LONDON – ITV is rebranding its channel logos to bring them into line with the new ITV4 logo, using the same design in a variety of colours.
ITV will unveil the new logos on Monday with the on-screen launch earmarked for January 16. It is expected ITV1 will adopt the same edgy design as ITV4 only with a colour scheme of black and yellow.
The redesign is part of dramatic overhaul to bring all ITV digital stations under one clear identity for the digital future. As it stands, ITV1, 2 and 3 still have the yellow and blue while ITV4 has an sharper looking logo with white, black and green.
The new logos were created by Red Bee Media, formerly known as BBC Broadcast.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- PROJECT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL AGENCY - LONDON - £70-75 Salt £70000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Stopgap £160 - £180 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Producer (Production Company, Music, Entertainment industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 45k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...