ITV to unveil redesign of channel logos
By by Sam Matthews, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 06 January 2006 11:00AM
LONDON – ITV is rebranding its channel logos to bring them into line with the new ITV4 logo, using the same design in a variety of colours.
ITV will unveil the new logos on Monday with the on-screen launch earmarked for January 16. It is expected ITV1 will adopt the same edgy design as ITV4 only with a colour scheme of black and yellow.
The redesign is part of dramatic overhaul to bring all ITV digital stations under one clear identity for the digital future. As it stands, ITV1, 2 and 3 still have the yellow and blue while ITV4 has an sharper looking logo with white, black and green.
The new logos were created by Red Bee Media, formerly known as BBC Broadcast.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Freelance Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £350 / day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Officer - temporary Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Basildon
- Midweight Designer Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 to £30,000 , Badshot Lea, Farnham
- Paid Search Manager Aspire £200 - £275 per day, London
- Marketing Executive, Charity, West Sussex Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Horsham