Lee Wright moves to Dare from Grand Union
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 March 2006 12:00AM
Dare has poached Lee Wright, the managing director of Grand Union, to be its first-ever managing director.
Wright will manage the growth of the 70-strong digital ad business, focusing on developing people and finding new talent.
She will report to the Dare managing partner, Mark Collier, who, with the planning partner, John Owen, will focus on strategic development.
Wright will also sit on a newly created management board. This will be comprised of Collier, Owen and the creative partner ,Flo Heiss, as well as the group account directors Claire Hynes, Nadya Powell and Gavin Bell, the creative director, James Cooper and the finance director, Stephen Morgan. It will be chaired by John Bartle, the co-founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad