Lee Wright moves to Dare from Grand Union
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 March 2006 12:00AM
Dare has poached Lee Wright, the managing director of Grand Union, to be its first-ever managing director.
Wright will manage the growth of the 70-strong digital ad business, focusing on developing people and finding new talent.
She will report to the Dare managing partner, Mark Collier, who, with the planning partner, John Owen, will focus on strategic development.
Wright will also sit on a newly created management board. This will be comprised of Collier, Owen and the creative partner ,Flo Heiss, as well as the group account directors Claire Hynes, Nadya Powell and Gavin Bell, the creative director, James Cooper and the finance director, Stephen Morgan. It will be chaired by John Bartle, the co-founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- In House Mid-weight Graphic Designer Major Players £25000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing THE KINGS SCHOOL ELY £32,000 to £37,000 plus benefits depending on skills and experience., Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Account Executive - Promotional Products Stonor £20,000 - £22,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Packaging Compliance Coordinator Stopgap £25000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign