Lee Wright moves to Dare from Grand Union
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 March 2006 12:00AM
Dare has poached Lee Wright, the managing director of Grand Union, to be its first-ever managing director.
Wright will manage the growth of the 70-strong digital ad business, focusing on developing people and finding new talent.
She will report to the Dare managing partner, Mark Collier, who, with the planning partner, John Owen, will focus on strategic development.
Wright will also sit on a newly created management board. This will be comprised of Collier, Owen and the creative partner ,Flo Heiss, as well as the group account directors Claire Hynes, Nadya Powell and Gavin Bell, the creative director, James Cooper and the finance director, Stephen Morgan. It will be chaired by John Bartle, the co-founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PR / Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum + Gym, Bonus, Heathcare!, City of London
- Business Development Manager - £45-50k - (£80-100k OTE) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + (£80-100k OTE) + benefits , City of London
- Creative Director - Creative Agency - £80-100K The Creative Recruiter £80-100K plus bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £42000 - £55000 per annum + Gym, Bonus, Phone, Mac, ETC!, City of London