Air New Zealand refreshes logo
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 May 2006 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is rebranding for the first time in a decade as it runs a campaign to encourage more Britons to visit its homeland.
A revamped logo will incorporate a fresh greenstone colour, replacing the existing blue design.
Press ads will promote the airline's second daily service from Heathrow to New Zealand, via Hong Kong, which launches in October.
A series of ads are currently running on Tube ticket barriers and six-sheets at Sloane Square station to promote Air New Zealand's status as the official carrier of its national tourism body's 100% Pure New Zealand show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. The event opened this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India