Air New Zealand refreshes logo
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 May 2006 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is rebranding for the first time in a decade as it runs a campaign to encourage more Britons to visit its homeland.
A revamped logo will incorporate a fresh greenstone colour, replacing the existing blue design.
Press ads will promote the airline's second daily service from Heathrow to New Zealand, via Hong Kong, which launches in October.
A series of ads are currently running on Tube ticket barriers and six-sheets at Sloane Square station to promote Air New Zealand's status as the official carrier of its national tourism body's 100% Pure New Zealand show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. The event opened this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester