Air New Zealand refreshes logo
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 May 2006 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is rebranding for the first time in a decade as it runs a campaign to encourage more Britons to visit its homeland.
A revamped logo will incorporate a fresh greenstone colour, replacing the existing blue design.
Press ads will promote the airline's second daily service from Heathrow to New Zealand, via Hong Kong, which launches in October.
A series of ads are currently running on Tube ticket barriers and six-sheets at Sloane Square station to promote Air New Zealand's status as the official carrier of its national tourism body's 100% Pure New Zealand show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. The event opened this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield