Air New Zealand refreshes logo
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 May 2006 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is rebranding for the first time in a decade as it runs a campaign to encourage more Britons to visit its homeland.
A revamped logo will incorporate a fresh greenstone colour, replacing the existing blue design.
Press ads will promote the airline's second daily service from Heathrow to New Zealand, via Hong Kong, which launches in October.
A series of ads are currently running on Tube ticket barriers and six-sheets at Sloane Square station to promote Air New Zealand's status as the official carrier of its national tourism body's 100% Pure New Zealand show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. The event opened this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London