Air New Zealand refreshes logo
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 May 2006 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is rebranding for the first time in a decade as it runs a campaign to encourage more Britons to visit its homeland.
A revamped logo will incorporate a fresh greenstone colour, replacing the existing blue design.
Press ads will promote the airline's second daily service from Heathrow to New Zealand, via Hong Kong, which launches in October.
A series of ads are currently running on Tube ticket barriers and six-sheets at Sloane Square station to promote Air New Zealand's status as the official carrier of its national tourism body's 100% Pure New Zealand show garden at the Chelsea Flower Show. The event opened this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show