Agencies battle for Army website task
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 June 2006 12:00AM
COI is understood to be seeking an agency for a brief to redesign the Army's website, www.army.mod.uk.
It has talked to a number of digital agencies about the project, which includes ArmyNet, the British Army's internal communications portal, and the Territorial Army site. The task is understood to focus on recruitment as well as pro-viding information for serving soldiers. COI denied that it had issued a brief.
The pitch does not include digital advertising responsibilities, currently held by Publicis Dialog, which has recently won awards for its "Army officer" online recruitment work.
Publicis has also created a number of multimedia campaigns for the Army, including "Everest West Ridge".
The pitch is the first to come out of COI since it announced its new digital line-up last week (Campaign, 2 June), naming more than 100 agencies to work across four separate rosters.
- Close-Up, page 18.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Royds Raphael £22K-£20K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £45K - £55K+ / £180-£250 DAY RATE, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Branding & Marcomms Royds Raphael £25k-£30k depending on experience., London