Agencies battle for Army website task
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 June 2006 12:00AM
COI is understood to be seeking an agency for a brief to redesign the Army's website, www.army.mod.uk.
It has talked to a number of digital agencies about the project, which includes ArmyNet, the British Army's internal communications portal, and the Territorial Army site. The task is understood to focus on recruitment as well as pro-viding information for serving soldiers. COI denied that it had issued a brief.
The pitch does not include digital advertising responsibilities, currently held by Publicis Dialog, which has recently won awards for its "Army officer" online recruitment work.
Publicis has also created a number of multimedia campaigns for the Army, including "Everest West Ridge".
The pitch is the first to come out of COI since it announced its new digital line-up last week (Campaign, 2 June), naming more than 100 agencies to work across four separate rosters.
- Close-Up, page 18.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control