Agencies battle for Army website task
By Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 June 2006 12:00AM
COI is understood to be seeking an agency for a brief to redesign the Army's website, www.army.mod.uk.
It has talked to a number of digital agencies about the project, which includes ArmyNet, the British Army's internal communications portal, and the Territorial Army site. The task is understood to focus on recruitment as well as pro-viding information for serving soldiers. COI denied that it had issued a brief.
The pitch does not include digital advertising responsibilities, currently held by Publicis Dialog, which has recently won awards for its "Army officer" online recruitment work.
Publicis has also created a number of multimedia campaigns for the Army, including "Everest West Ridge".
The pitch is the first to come out of COI since it announced its new digital line-up last week (Campaign, 2 June), naming more than 100 agencies to work across four separate rosters.
- Close-Up, page 18.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- new business manager > INDEPENDENT YOUTH/EXPERIENTIAL/INTEGRATED AGENCY collectivo £20-25k + commission, Central London
- Corporate Designer Gemini Search £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham