Emap2 appoints Tomalin as head of strategy
By by Mark Banham, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 15 June 2006 11:00AM
LONDON - Emap Advertising has appointed Rob Tomalin as head of strategy at cross-media specialist Emap2.
Tomalin, previously held the position of cross-media group account director at Emap Advertising and will now head up the nine-strong Emap2 strategy team. He will report to Carrie Barker, sales director of Emap2.
Tomalin will be part of a team at Emap2 that includes creative media directors James Hayr, Steve Taylor and Claudette Parry, and Jacquie Duckworth, the Emap2 head of account management.
Prior to joining Emap, Tomalin spent 12 years working in media sales, including seven years spent working at ITV and previously Capital Radio.
Barker said: "This is a vital role in Emap2's development. Rob will lead from the front in building strategic partnerships with clients and agencies and will be instrumental in driving our ideas first approach to marketing communications."
Emap Advertising launched its 80-strong creative sales division, Emap2, in February. Emap says the team is the largest creative sales force at any UK media owner.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London