IPA Effectiveness Awards shortlist revealed
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 07 September 2006 03:44PM
MediaCom has been shortlisted for two prizes in the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising's annual Effectiveness Awards.
The agency is in contention alongside ad agency DDB London for its work on Kwik-Fit's campaign and ads for Volkswagen Golf's 30th anniversary.
Also on the shortlist are Media Planning Group and creative agency Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest (VCCP), which are together up for an award for their advertising on ING Direct.
Manning Gottlieb OMD and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R have been shortlist after submitting their "return of the train" campaign for Virgin Trains.
ZenthOptimedia, along with VCCP, direct marketing agency Archibald Ingall Stretton and design shop Lambie Nairn, is up for an award for its O2 integrated campaign.
The 30 shortlisted entries were picked from a longlist of 63 and will be judged by a client panel chaired by Sir Paul Judge.
The awards take place at the Park Lane Hilton on Monday 30 October.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - freelance Stopgap £150 per week, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - T2P Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £100000 - £180000 per annum + Bonus, Asia
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred