IPA Effectiveness Awards shortlist revealed
By Ben Bold, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 07 September 2006 03:44PM
MediaCom has been shortlisted for two prizes in the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising's annual Effectiveness Awards.
The agency is in contention alongside ad agency DDB London for its work on Kwik-Fit's campaign and ads for Volkswagen Golf's 30th anniversary.
Also on the shortlist are Media Planning Group and creative agency Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest (VCCP), which are together up for an award for their advertising on ING Direct.
Manning Gottlieb OMD and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe Y&R have been shortlist after submitting their "return of the train" campaign for Virgin Trains.
ZenthOptimedia, along with VCCP, direct marketing agency Archibald Ingall Stretton and design shop Lambie Nairn, is up for an award for its O2 integrated campaign.
The 30 shortlisted entries were picked from a longlist of 63 and will be judged by a client panel chaired by Sir Paul Judge.
The awards take place at the Park Lane Hilton on Monday 30 October.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show