Sun signs mobile ad deal with Enpocket
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 September 2006 12:00AM
The Sun newspaper has signed a deal with mobile marketing firm Enpocket to provide display advertising on its new WAP site, Sun Mobile.
Under the deal, Enpocket will manage the technology and sales for advertising on the site, which will allow brands to place clickable mobile display ads and text links alongside the paper's content.
News Group Digital's commercial manager Simon Ashley said: "Now that we are seeing very healthy traffic going into Sun Mobile, we are looking at monetising the site through supporting advertising."
Enpocket's Europe managing director David Barker said the mobile advertising market was poised to be worth $10bn by 2010.
"Mobile marketing is entering a phase where interactions beyond simple text messaging will become the norm," he said.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London