Grand Union lands COI's safe sex task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 October 2006 12:00AM
Grand Union has won COI's online brief to promote safe sex to young people.
The agency won the Department of Health account after a two-way final shoot-out against Profero.
Grand Union will devise digital communications for an integrated campaign launching in mid-November and will also design and develop a new consumer website.
The campaign is part of an initiative to reduce the number of sexually transmitted infections among 16- to 24-year-olds by promoting safer sex through the normalisation of condom use.
Grand Union will also develop a stakeholder website to support the initiative. It will be aimed at public health practitioners, healthcare communicators, administrators and promoters.
Rob Forshaw, a partner at the agency, said: "Removing the taboo that exists around condom use among young people is something we feel is well suited to interactive media."
The Government last year increased its advertising budget to £50 million in response to figures showing a rise in the number of STDs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey