New campaign - Diet Coke
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 January 2007 12:00AM
Coca-Cola is introducing a new 'hunk' in its latest ad campaign for Diet Coke. The multimillion-pound work, called 'Create your own Diet Coke break', starts next week and will run across TV, cinema, billboards, online and print. The TV execution features three female workers, each of whom has a can of the soft drink, who deliberately get themselves stuck in the office lift so they can call on a handsome lift engineer to come to their rescue. The soundtrack is a version of the Etta James classic I Just Wanna Make Love to You, covered by Jocelyn Brown. The ad, which was shot in Buenos Aires, is intended to emphasise how women's attitudes to men and relationships have changed since the 90s. The campaign is also aimed at emphasising the distinction between male-oriented Coke Zero and female-oriented Diet Coke.
Creative agency: VCCP
Media agency: Vizeum.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE APP AND WEB - LONDON - £60K Salt £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Customer Marketing Manager- - OOH/Convenience/Ocado- Alpro Alpro Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Birmingham, West Midlands