BBH beefs up digital
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 February 2007 12:05PM
BBH has raided Glue to strengthen its digital resource
Glue London's head of production, Michelle Stanhope, is leaving the agency to join the digital division of Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
At BBH, she will report to John O'Keeffe, executive creative director. She leaves glue this week and will join BBH on March 6 as head of digital production.
Glue has not yet found a replacement for Stanhope, who has been with the agency for three years.
The appointment comes shortly after BBH picked up a digital brief from Unilever to be the lead creative and strategic digital agency for Lynx/Axe.
It is the first piece of digital business that the agency has picked up after a pitch solely against specialist agencies.
O'Keeffe said: "Michelle brings a wealth of expertise in getting great ideas out across multiple platforms. We're delighted she's chosen to join us at such an exciting time for BBH and our industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior SEO Executive - Polish speaking AH Digital Up to £28,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire