BBH beefs up digital
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 February 2007 12:05PM
BBH has raided Glue to strengthen its digital resource
Glue London's head of production, Michelle Stanhope, is leaving the agency to join the digital division of Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
At BBH, she will report to John O'Keeffe, executive creative director. She leaves glue this week and will join BBH on March 6 as head of digital production.
Glue has not yet found a replacement for Stanhope, who has been with the agency for three years.
The appointment comes shortly after BBH picked up a digital brief from Unilever to be the lead creative and strategic digital agency for Lynx/Axe.
It is the first piece of digital business that the agency has picked up after a pitch solely against specialist agencies.
O'Keeffe said: "Michelle brings a wealth of expertise in getting great ideas out across multiple platforms. We're delighted she's chosen to join us at such an exciting time for BBH and our industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Comms Executive- £25K - Gaming brand!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum, London