VCCP adds Dover to its growing digital team
By Joanne Payne, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 23 February 2007 10:30AM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has poached Buster Dover, TBWA's pan-European account director on Sony PlayStation, as head of digital account management.
Dover began his career as a project manager at full service offering Deepgroup before joining VCCP in 2002, just two weeks after the agency launched. He worked on the O2 account for three years as well as running the LBC, Gala and Nestea accounts. He then moved to TBWA as an account director on its pan-European Sony PlayStation account.
Dover said: "The fact I already had a strong working relationship with VCCP means my move to digital is a smooth one. I relish the challenges this role has to offer and look forward to developing digital campaigns across clients such as Dyson, Hyundai and ING Direct to Coke and Five."
Ian Priest, founding partner of VCCP, said: "Buster is a great asset to VCCP. His previous track record proves he is the ideal person along with Steve Vranakis and Amelia Torode to strengthen our digital offering to its next level."
It was announced at the beginning of the week that VCCP had appointed Amelia Torode as head of digital strategy, a move she made from planning agency Naked. Torode was strategy director and worked on the Orange, Boots and Sony accounts.
Dover and Torode are the newest recruits at VCCP's digital arm, itself a new department at the agency, that is led by ex-Diffiniti director Wayne Bickerton.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers