VCCP adds Dover to its growing digital team
By Joanne Payne, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 23 February 2007 10:30AM
LONDON - Vallance Carruthers Coleman Priest has poached Buster Dover, TBWA's pan-European account director on Sony PlayStation, as head of digital account management.
Dover began his career as a project manager at full service offering Deepgroup before joining VCCP in 2002, just two weeks after the agency launched. He worked on the O2 account for three years as well as running the LBC, Gala and Nestea accounts. He then moved to TBWA as an account director on its pan-European Sony PlayStation account.
Dover said: "The fact I already had a strong working relationship with VCCP means my move to digital is a smooth one. I relish the challenges this role has to offer and look forward to developing digital campaigns across clients such as Dyson, Hyundai and ING Direct to Coke and Five."
Ian Priest, founding partner of VCCP, said: "Buster is a great asset to VCCP. His previous track record proves he is the ideal person along with Steve Vranakis and Amelia Torode to strengthen our digital offering to its next level."
It was announced at the beginning of the week that VCCP had appointed Amelia Torode as head of digital strategy, a move she made from planning agency Naked. Torode was strategy director and worked on the Orange, Boots and Sony accounts.
Dover and Torode are the newest recruits at VCCP's digital arm, itself a new department at the agency, that is led by ex-Diffiniti director Wayne Bickerton.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure