Five parts company with Ben Frow
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 02 March 2007 02:35PM
LONDON - Five's controller of features and entertainment Ben Frow is leaving after his role was changed in the restructuring enacted by managing director of content, Lisa Opie.
Last week, Five replaced Nick Thorogood as director of its digital channels with Hannah Barnes.
Frow spent three years at the broadcaster, during which time he developed shows including 'Diet Doctors', 'How to be a Property Developer' and 'Build a New Life in the Country'.
He was previously at Channel 4 as head of features and factual entertainment.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive/New Business Assistant - Creative Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £24000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager - FMCG - West London Salt £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communication Executive Brand Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum, Suffolk
- Business Development, Account Manager Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad