Five parts company with Ben Frow
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 02 March 2007 02:35PM
LONDON - Five's controller of features and entertainment Ben Frow is leaving after his role was changed in the restructuring enacted by managing director of content, Lisa Opie.
Last week, Five replaced Nick Thorogood as director of its digital channels with Hannah Barnes.
Frow spent three years at the broadcaster, during which time he developed shows including 'Diet Doctors', 'How to be a Property Developer' and 'Build a New Life in the Country'.
He was previously at Channel 4 as head of features and factual entertainment.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)