Five parts company with Ben Frow
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 02 March 2007 02:35PM
LONDON - Five's controller of features and entertainment Ben Frow is leaving after his role was changed in the restructuring enacted by managing director of content, Lisa Opie.
Last week, Five replaced Nick Thorogood as director of its digital channels with Hannah Barnes.
Frow spent three years at the broadcaster, during which time he developed shows including 'Diet Doctors', 'How to be a Property Developer' and 'Build a New Life in the Country'.
He was previously at Channel 4 as head of features and factual entertainment.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Communications & Design Major Players £50000 - £58000 per hour, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Big Design & Build Projects ADLIB £30000 - £42000 per annum, Bristol
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years