Five parts company with Ben Frow
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 02 March 2007 02:35PM
LONDON - Five's controller of features and entertainment Ben Frow is leaving after his role was changed in the restructuring enacted by managing director of content, Lisa Opie.
Last week, Five replaced Nick Thorogood as director of its digital channels with Hannah Barnes.
Frow spent three years at the broadcaster, during which time he developed shows including 'Diet Doctors', 'How to be a Property Developer' and 'Build a New Life in the Country'.
He was previously at Channel 4 as head of features and factual entertainment.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated