NW appoints Top Sante's Libbert as editor
By Alex Donohue, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 08 March 2007 11:40AM
LONDON - Emap's women's monthly NW, formerly New Woman, has appointed Lauren Libbert, the editor of sister title Top Sante, as editor.
Libbert, who will take over in May, replaces Helen Johnston who is set to join IPC Media rival title Now! as editor later this year.
Prior to Top Sante, Libbert held positions at various Emap Consumer Media titles including More, where she was acting deputy editor, and Closer, where she was news editor. She was also assistant editor at Take a Break and contributing editor at Haymarket's Eve.
It will be her second stint at NW, having previously been assistant editor at the title.
NW said it intended to increase its online presence throughout the year, following the relaunch of its website.
Libbert said: "In the coming months, I aim to make the title even more of a must buy for 20 to 30 something women and to simply make it great."
In the latest six month magazine ABC circulation figures for July to December 2006, NW dropped 4.2% to 222,076.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge