Richard Exon joins RKCR/Y&R as managing director
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 March 2007 08:30AM
LONDON -- Richard Exon, the Bartle Bogle Hegarty group business development director, is joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to become its managing director.
The agency has been without a managing director since James Murphy was promoted to chief executive in November 2004.
Exon leaves BBH after 13 years. He started his advertising career at Ogilvy & Mather before joining the agency in 1994 to work on its Audi account. He was appointed to the board in 1999 and named the head of account management in 2000. Exon became the group business development director in 2005.
“RKCR/Y&R’s momentum has been solely down to the talent within our team,” Murphy said.
“Richard’s combination of energy, entrepreneurialism and creative passion will enable us to build on that momentum. We’re thrilled he’ll be joining us.”
Exon added: “I couldn’t ask for a bigger or better opportunity. It’s a fantastic time to be joining the agency: great people, work and clients. I can’t wait to get started.”
The BBH managing director, Ben Fennell, said: “I’m sure Richard will be a huge success in his new role.”
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London