Kitcatt Nohr lands John Lewis account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2007 04:58PM
LONDON -- John Lewis has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its first serious direct marketing push.
The agency scooped the account following a two-way shoot out against Rapier (Campaign 23 March).
Kitcatt Nohr already handles the direct marketing for sister company Waitrose, having picked up the account in a hotly contested pitch last year.
Kitcatt Nohr, Rapier and John Lewis were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Marketing Executive - Brand and Comms Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Peterborough
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"