Kitcatt Nohr lands John Lewis account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2007 04:58PM
LONDON -- John Lewis has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its first serious direct marketing push.
The agency scooped the account following a two-way shoot out against Rapier (Campaign 23 March).
Kitcatt Nohr already handles the direct marketing for sister company Waitrose, having picked up the account in a hotly contested pitch last year.
Kitcatt Nohr, Rapier and John Lewis were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior PPC Executive - Big Brands! GoodEgg Digital £Neg + great benefits,
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders