Kitcatt Nohr lands John Lewis account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2007 04:58PM
LONDON -- John Lewis has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its first serious direct marketing push.
The agency scooped the account following a two-way shoot out against Rapier (Campaign 23 March).
Kitcatt Nohr already handles the direct marketing for sister company Waitrose, having picked up the account in a hotly contested pitch last year.
Kitcatt Nohr, Rapier and John Lewis were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne