Kitcatt Nohr lands John Lewis account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2007 04:58PM
LONDON -- John Lewis has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its first serious direct marketing push.
The agency scooped the account following a two-way shoot out against Rapier (Campaign 23 March).
Kitcatt Nohr already handles the direct marketing for sister company Waitrose, having picked up the account in a hotly contested pitch last year.
Kitcatt Nohr, Rapier and John Lewis were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central