Kitcatt Nohr lands John Lewis account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 26 March 2007 04:58PM
LONDON -- John Lewis has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its first serious direct marketing push.
The agency scooped the account following a two-way shoot out against Rapier (Campaign 23 March).
Kitcatt Nohr already handles the direct marketing for sister company Waitrose, having picked up the account in a hotly contested pitch last year.
Kitcatt Nohr, Rapier and John Lewis were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'