SAB Miller boosts lobby line-up
PR Week UK, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 11:21AM
International brewer SAB Miller has plugged the gaps in its public affairs operation with a trio of appointments.
The firm has brought in Victoria McNamee as corporate media relations manager and Elaine McCrimmon as alcohol policy manager.
McNamee was previously media relations manager for L'Oreal UK while McCrimmon was senior policy advisor at the British Beer & Pub Association.
The brewer has also appointed a new head of sustainable development.Andy Wales joins from Severn Trent.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP