SAB Miller boosts lobby line-up
PR Week UK, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 11:21AM
International brewer SAB Miller has plugged the gaps in its public affairs operation with a trio of appointments.
The firm has brought in Victoria McNamee as corporate media relations manager and Elaine McCrimmon as alcohol policy manager.
McNamee was previously media relations manager for L'Oreal UK while McCrimmon was senior policy advisor at the British Beer & Pub Association.
The brewer has also appointed a new head of sustainable development.Andy Wales joins from Severn Trent.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London