SAB Miller boosts lobby line-up
PR Week UK, Wednesday, 28 March 2007 11:21AM
International brewer SAB Miller has plugged the gaps in its public affairs operation with a trio of appointments.
The firm has brought in Victoria McNamee as corporate media relations manager and Elaine McCrimmon as alcohol policy manager.
McNamee was previously media relations manager for L'Oreal UK while McCrimmon was senior policy advisor at the British Beer & Pub Association.
The brewer has also appointed a new head of sustainable development.Andy Wales joins from Severn Trent.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business