MindShare scoops Diesel media brief
By Danielle Long, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 April 2007 12:00AM
MindShare has won the media planning and buying account for the Diesel fashion brand in the UK.
MindShare picked up the account from the premium and luxury brand agency BLM Red, which was known as Red Media before its acquisition by BLM Group in 2006. BLM Red had held the account for seven years.
The win consolidates the account with MindShare across Europe. MindShare picked up the European media account in a pitch last year, but the UK account had remained with BLM Red.
Diesel's UK media spend in 2006 was £1.1 million. The majority of its spend is invested in print advertising, although it also invests in outdoor and online media.
The Diesel account includes the men's and women's fashion ranges, the unisex clothing range, footwear and jeans brands. It does not, however, include the Diesel fragrance line, which is a joint project between L'Oreal and Diesel and is handled by ZenithOptimedia.
MindShare has also landed the £1 million Olympus media planning and buying account from the incumbent, Initiative, this week. Last week, the agency won the COI brief to produce fast-turnaround campaigns for national emergencies. It followed a pitch against Carat, Manning Gottlieb OMD and MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Front-end Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Benefits, London
- Marketing and Communications Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive- Luxury Retail- to £24k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch