Magic and Kiss networks appoint joint commercial director
By Joanne Payne, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 01 May 2007 10:40AM
LONDON - Emap's Magic 105.4 and Kiss Radio Network have appointed Alison Finch as joint commercial director; this newly created role sees Finch add the Kiss network to her existing role of commercial director at Magic 105.4.
Finch has spent 12 months working with Magic's managing director Andria Vidler to create a multi-platform commercial strategy for the station; she will now also develop a new commercial strategy for the Kiss network.
As part of the strengthening of the Kiss local sales commercial strategy, Kelly Snook, currently station and commercial director for Kiss 105-108, is promoted to the role of sales director for the Kiss network.
Steve Parkinson, managing director of Kiss, said: "Kiss relaunched as an expanded network in September last year and has seen huge creativity and improvements in programming, branding and the way we interact with our listeners. We now want to improve Kiss' commercial strategy across the business."
"Alison has been an invaluable addition to the Magic team and Kelly has done a sterling job at Kiss 105-108. We now look forward to the contribution they will make as we look to strengthen the commercial proposition of the Kiss Network and how we can deliver the potential revenue prize of dominating London with Magic 105.4 and Kiss 100."
Prior to joining Emap, Finch was at GCap for several years and was responsible for a wide range of initiatives. These included driving increased revenues through multi-platform offerings, delivering a trade marketing campaign, and managing the profit and loss of the commercial division of Capital Radio's Interactive Division.
Finch said: "It's been an amazing 12 months at Magic and I'm looking forward to building a new, invigorated local sales commercial strategy for Kiss."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account