Magic and Kiss networks appoint joint commercial director
By Joanne Payne, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 01 May 2007 10:40AM
LONDON - Emap's Magic 105.4 and Kiss Radio Network have appointed Alison Finch as joint commercial director; this newly created role sees Finch add the Kiss network to her existing role of commercial director at Magic 105.4.
Finch has spent 12 months working with Magic's managing director Andria Vidler to create a multi-platform commercial strategy for the station; she will now also develop a new commercial strategy for the Kiss network.
As part of the strengthening of the Kiss local sales commercial strategy, Kelly Snook, currently station and commercial director for Kiss 105-108, is promoted to the role of sales director for the Kiss network.
Steve Parkinson, managing director of Kiss, said: "Kiss relaunched as an expanded network in September last year and has seen huge creativity and improvements in programming, branding and the way we interact with our listeners. We now want to improve Kiss' commercial strategy across the business."
"Alison has been an invaluable addition to the Magic team and Kelly has done a sterling job at Kiss 105-108. We now look forward to the contribution they will make as we look to strengthen the commercial proposition of the Kiss Network and how we can deliver the potential revenue prize of dominating London with Magic 105.4 and Kiss 100."
Prior to joining Emap, Finch was at GCap for several years and was responsible for a wide range of initiatives. These included driving increased revenues through multi-platform offerings, delivering a trade marketing campaign, and managing the profit and loss of the commercial division of Capital Radio's Interactive Division.
Finch said: "It's been an amazing 12 months at Magic and I'm looking forward to building a new, invigorated local sales commercial strategy for Kiss."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief