Esure to extend TV work to web
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 May 2007 12:00AM
Esure is seeking a digital agency to handle an online extension of its TV ads, which feature film director-turned-food critic Michael Winner.
The insurer has approached several UK agencies about the brief.
Winner had been dropped by Esure in May 2005 in favour of an animated 'Mister Mouse' character as the firm sought to push its online sales arm. However, he was reinstated last November. Its TV work shows Esure policyholders talking about their no-claims bonus discounts.
In January, Esure moved its £9m direct business in-house after incumbent Sharpen Troughton Owens Response merged with RMG Connect.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + benefits, London
- Junior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £35K + benefits , Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni