Esure to extend TV work to web
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 May 2007 12:00AM
Esure is seeking a digital agency to handle an online extension of its TV ads, which feature film director-turned-food critic Michael Winner.
The insurer has approached several UK agencies about the brief.
Winner had been dropped by Esure in May 2005 in favour of an animated 'Mister Mouse' character as the firm sought to push its online sales arm. However, he was reinstated last November. Its TV work shows Esure policyholders talking about their no-claims bonus discounts.
In January, Esure moved its £9m direct business in-house after incumbent Sharpen Troughton Owens Response merged with RMG Connect.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Greater) / Northamptonshire / Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup