Esure to extend TV work to web
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 May 2007 12:00AM
Esure is seeking a digital agency to handle an online extension of its TV ads, which feature film director-turned-food critic Michael Winner.
The insurer has approached several UK agencies about the brief.
Winner had been dropped by Esure in May 2005 in favour of an animated 'Mister Mouse' character as the firm sought to push its online sales arm. However, he was reinstated last November. Its TV work shows Esure policyholders talking about their no-claims bonus discounts.
In January, Esure moved its £9m direct business in-house after incumbent Sharpen Troughton Owens Response merged with RMG Connect.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show