Esure to extend TV work to web
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 May 2007 12:00AM
Esure is seeking a digital agency to handle an online extension of its TV ads, which feature film director-turned-food critic Michael Winner.
The insurer has approached several UK agencies about the brief.
Winner had been dropped by Esure in May 2005 in favour of an animated 'Mister Mouse' character as the firm sought to push its online sales arm. However, he was reinstated last November. Its TV work shows Esure policyholders talking about their no-claims bonus discounts.
In January, Esure moved its £9m direct business in-house after incumbent Sharpen Troughton Owens Response merged with RMG Connect.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Head of Retail Twist Recruitment £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith