Esure to extend TV work to web
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 May 2007 12:00AM
Esure is seeking a digital agency to handle an online extension of its TV ads, which feature film director-turned-food critic Michael Winner.
The insurer has approached several UK agencies about the brief.
Winner had been dropped by Esure in May 2005 in favour of an animated 'Mister Mouse' character as the firm sought to push its online sales arm. However, he was reinstated last November. Its TV work shows Esure policyholders talking about their no-claims bonus discounts.
In January, Esure moved its £9m direct business in-house after incumbent Sharpen Troughton Owens Response merged with RMG Connect.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement