Universal pulls out of J&J media review in China
Media Asia, Friday, 11 May 2007 10:32AM
SHANGHAI - Universal McCann is expected to pull out of the China leg of Johnson & Johnson’s US$3 billion media review, leaving incumbent OMD to pitch against Aegis Media.
According to a source, the decision was taken by Universal at a global level.
Universal lost its remaining China J&J business to OMD in 2006 (Media, 27 January).
It remains unclear whether the decision to pull out in China will be extended to other markets in Asia – where Universal holds the bulk of the business.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire