Universal pulls out of J&J media review in China
Media Asia, Friday, 11 May 2007 10:32AM
SHANGHAI - Universal McCann is expected to pull out of the China leg of Johnson & Johnson’s US$3 billion media review, leaving incumbent OMD to pitch against Aegis Media.
According to a source, the decision was taken by Universal at a global level.
Universal lost its remaining China J&J business to OMD in 2006 (Media, 27 January).
It remains unclear whether the decision to pull out in China will be extended to other markets in Asia – where Universal holds the bulk of the business.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show