Universal pulls out of J&J media review in China
Media Asia, Friday, 11 May 2007 10:32AM
SHANGHAI - Universal McCann is expected to pull out of the China leg of Johnson & Johnson’s US$3 billion media review, leaving incumbent OMD to pitch against Aegis Media.
According to a source, the decision was taken by Universal at a global level.
Universal lost its remaining China J&J business to OMD in 2006 (Media, 27 January).
It remains unclear whether the decision to pull out in China will be extended to other markets in Asia – where Universal holds the bulk of the business.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester