Universal pulls out of J&J media review in China
Media Asia, Friday, 11 May 2007 10:32AM
SHANGHAI - Universal McCann is expected to pull out of the China leg of Johnson & Johnson’s US$3 billion media review, leaving incumbent OMD to pitch against Aegis Media.
According to a source, the decision was taken by Universal at a global level.
Universal lost its remaining China J&J business to OMD in 2006 (Media, 27 January).
It remains unclear whether the decision to pull out in China will be extended to other markets in Asia – where Universal holds the bulk of the business.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Business Development Director Major Players £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits , City of London
- SEO Strategy Director Aspire £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London