Universal pulls out of J&J media review in China
Media Asia, Friday, 11 May 2007 10:32AM
SHANGHAI - Universal McCann is expected to pull out of the China leg of Johnson & Johnson’s US$3 billion media review, leaving incumbent OMD to pitch against Aegis Media.
According to a source, the decision was taken by Universal at a global level.
Universal lost its remaining China J&J business to OMD in 2006 (Media, 27 January).
It remains unclear whether the decision to pull out in China will be extended to other markets in Asia – where Universal holds the bulk of the business.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cheadle
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2