Wonderbra hires Admedia for washroom campaign
By Sarah Crawley-Boevey, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 21 May 2007 01:00PM
LONDON - Wonderbra has hired Admedia for the launch of a national campaign to promote its latest product, the Multiplunge bra, in some of the UK's biggest nightclubs and bars.
The activity will run in washrooms at 75 Luminar venues, including 10 Oceana mega-clubs, throughout May and June and is expected to reach up to 500,000 female clubbers.
In what is Wonderbra's first use of late-night venues for one of its campaigns, washroom posters will offer consumers a tear-off response section, while a branded tissue coaster, mirror and door stickers will be offered along with branded t-shirts for bar staff with a line encouraging women to "Banish Visible Bra Straps".
The campaign was planned by MPG with creative by Publicis and follows campaigns by other female-focused brands that have favoured washroom activity, including Nivea, Pretty Polly and Max Factor.
Admedia launched a new integrated campaign package in January this year, specifically for cosmetics, toiletries and fashion brands, and has spent £100k researching the effectiveness and relevance of the washroom format, which reaches an estimated 3.3m women every month at Admedia venues.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London