The Week: Media News - Monkhouse fronts new ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2007 12:00AM
The late comedian Bob Monkhouse has been brought "back to life" to front a new commercial to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Monkhouse, who died of the disease in December 2003, is shown standing beside his grave as he tells viewers: "I'd have paid good money to stay out of here."
The campaign was created by the The Communications Agency, alongside Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London