The Week: Media News - Monkhouse fronts new ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2007 12:00AM
The late comedian Bob Monkhouse has been brought "back to life" to front a new commercial to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Monkhouse, who died of the disease in December 2003, is shown standing beside his grave as he tells viewers: "I'd have paid good money to stay out of here."
The campaign was created by the The Communications Agency, alongside Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London