The Week: Media News - Monkhouse fronts new ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2007 12:00AM
The late comedian Bob Monkhouse has been brought "back to life" to front a new commercial to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Monkhouse, who died of the disease in December 2003, is shown standing beside his grave as he tells viewers: "I'd have paid good money to stay out of here."
The campaign was created by the The Communications Agency, alongside Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London