The Week: Media News - Monkhouse fronts new ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2007 12:00AM
The late comedian Bob Monkhouse has been brought "back to life" to front a new commercial to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Monkhouse, who died of the disease in December 2003, is shown standing beside his grave as he tells viewers: "I'd have paid good money to stay out of here."
The campaign was created by the The Communications Agency, alongside Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Managers Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Maidenhead - £36K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum, Berkshire
- Media Planner/Buyer - Maternity Cover Stonor £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
- Digital Marketing Manager (B2C Financial Services) EasyWebRecruitment.com £55-65K per annum, depending on experiences + benefits + discretionary bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)