The Week: Media News - Monkhouse fronts new ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 June 2007 12:00AM
The late comedian Bob Monkhouse has been brought "back to life" to front a new commercial to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Monkhouse, who died of the disease in December 2003, is shown standing beside his grave as he tells viewers: "I'd have paid good money to stay out of here."
The campaign was created by the The Communications Agency, alongside Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- PPC/ Paid Search Account Manager - Agency - Financial Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Corporate Communications Executive, London, 6 month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Major Players £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London