The Week: Creative Reviews - Grey lands £25m Toshiba
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
Toshiba is set to appoint Grey to its £25 million pan-European advertising account after a final pitch against Lowe, Saatchi & Saatchi and Young & Rubicam.
Grey, which is due to meet Toshiba again later this week, is the only remaining agency on the pitch after the other three were knocked out earlier in the week. The business was previously split between several agencies across the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers