The Week: Creative Reviews - Grey lands £25m Toshiba
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
Toshiba is set to appoint Grey to its £25 million pan-European advertising account after a final pitch against Lowe, Saatchi & Saatchi and Young & Rubicam.
Grey, which is due to meet Toshiba again later this week, is the only remaining agency on the pitch after the other three were knocked out earlier in the week. The business was previously split between several agencies across the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad