The Week: Creative Reviews - Grey lands £25m Toshiba
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
Toshiba is set to appoint Grey to its £25 million pan-European advertising account after a final pitch against Lowe, Saatchi & Saatchi and Young & Rubicam.
Grey, which is due to meet Toshiba again later this week, is the only remaining agency on the pitch after the other three were knocked out earlier in the week. The business was previously split between several agencies across the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London