The Week: Creative Reviews - Grey lands £25m Toshiba
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
Toshiba is set to appoint Grey to its £25 million pan-European advertising account after a final pitch against Lowe, Saatchi & Saatchi and Young & Rubicam.
Grey, which is due to meet Toshiba again later this week, is the only remaining agency on the pitch after the other three were knocked out earlier in the week. The business was previously split between several agencies across the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Art Director - Creative Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Producer Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Creative Studio Manager UCAS Competitive , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire