The Week: Creative Reviews - Grey lands £25m Toshiba
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:00AM
Toshiba is set to appoint Grey to its £25 million pan-European advertising account after a final pitch against Lowe, Saatchi & Saatchi and Young & Rubicam.
Grey, which is due to meet Toshiba again later this week, is the only remaining agency on the pitch after the other three were knocked out earlier in the week. The business was previously split between several agencies across the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London