UK agencies line up for Diesel brief
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2007 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel is looking for an ad agency to handle a through-the-line project in the UK.
The company has approached a number of UK shops with a brief for a big, 360-degree idea. It is unclear whether Diesel's incumbent, the Publicis hotshop Marcel, is involved.
The project comes as Diesel's former agency KesselsKramer prepares to launch a UK office. KesselsKramer enjoyed a long relationship with Diesel, and won a Cannes gold Lion for its work.
A source close to Diesel said the winning agency would be well placed to take a wider role as the brand gears up to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year.
A spokeswoman for Diesel denied the company was considering making any changes to its advertising arrangements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief