UK agencies line up for Diesel brief
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2007 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel is looking for an ad agency to handle a through-the-line project in the UK.
The company has approached a number of UK shops with a brief for a big, 360-degree idea. It is unclear whether Diesel's incumbent, the Publicis hotshop Marcel, is involved.
The project comes as Diesel's former agency KesselsKramer prepares to launch a UK office. KesselsKramer enjoyed a long relationship with Diesel, and won a Cannes gold Lion for its work.
A source close to Diesel said the winning agency would be well placed to take a wider role as the brand gears up to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year.
A spokeswoman for Diesel denied the company was considering making any changes to its advertising arrangements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated