UK agencies line up for Diesel brief
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2007 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel is looking for an ad agency to handle a through-the-line project in the UK.
The company has approached a number of UK shops with a brief for a big, 360-degree idea. It is unclear whether Diesel's incumbent, the Publicis hotshop Marcel, is involved.
The project comes as Diesel's former agency KesselsKramer prepares to launch a UK office. KesselsKramer enjoyed a long relationship with Diesel, and won a Cannes gold Lion for its work.
A source close to Diesel said the winning agency would be well placed to take a wider role as the brand gears up to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year.
A spokeswoman for Diesel denied the company was considering making any changes to its advertising arrangements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account