UK agencies line up for Diesel brief
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2007 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel is looking for an ad agency to handle a through-the-line project in the UK.
The company has approached a number of UK shops with a brief for a big, 360-degree idea. It is unclear whether Diesel's incumbent, the Publicis hotshop Marcel, is involved.
The project comes as Diesel's former agency KesselsKramer prepares to launch a UK office. KesselsKramer enjoyed a long relationship with Diesel, and won a Cannes gold Lion for its work.
A source close to Diesel said the winning agency would be well placed to take a wider role as the brand gears up to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year.
A spokeswoman for Diesel denied the company was considering making any changes to its advertising arrangements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity