UK agencies line up for Diesel brief
By James Hamilton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2007 12:00AM
The Italian fashion brand Diesel is looking for an ad agency to handle a through-the-line project in the UK.
The company has approached a number of UK shops with a brief for a big, 360-degree idea. It is unclear whether Diesel's incumbent, the Publicis hotshop Marcel, is involved.
The project comes as Diesel's former agency KesselsKramer prepares to launch a UK office. KesselsKramer enjoyed a long relationship with Diesel, and won a Cannes gold Lion for its work.
A source close to Diesel said the winning agency would be well placed to take a wider role as the brand gears up to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year.
A spokeswoman for Diesel denied the company was considering making any changes to its advertising arrangements.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show