TDA recruits new business chief
By Ben Bold, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 09 August 2007 10:35AM
LONDON - Direct marketing agency TDA has appointed change and relationship management consultant Peter Wilton as head of business development.
Wilton will work closely with Heather Westgate, TDA's managing director, taking responsibility for developing and closing new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
He said: "TDA is a well-structured, successful agency that is poised for even bigger and better things. This is a rare opportunity to work with a business that is ripe for growth and help propel it through the next stage of development to position it firmly as one of the industry's leading lights."
Wilton has worked as a consultant with leading brands including LG Mobile, Texaco, NCP, Citibank, and Comet, advising them on marketing and product development strategies. He has also conducted agency relationship management audits for brands such as Xerox, NSPCC, Nationwide, AOL and Digital UK.
Westgate said: "Peter is an accomplished businessman, industry-renowned for his acumen and insight. At such an exciting stage of our development, it's a real coup being able to welcome him to our senior team."
Wilton's appointment follows TDA's recruitment last month of Simon Kershaw, the former co-founder of closed DM agency Keevil Barton Kershaw, as executive creative director.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ATL/Dig Account Manager £25-35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London