FA kicks off search for digital agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 August 2007 12:00AM
The Football Association is on the hunt for a digital agency to revamp and create advertising for its official website.
It has approached a number of London-based digital shops with a brief to redesign thefa.com. The remit is likely to extend into a digital advertising campaign to promote the site after its launch later this year, with an appointment expected by early September.
Thefa.com is the main portal for England football fans. As well as news on England and the FA, it provides an access point to the ticket ballot for international matches.
Last month, the FA appointed Naked Communications to a series of strategic briefs promoting football in the UK.
The FA is also searching for a head of sponsorship to oversee sales and negotiations for its sponsorship deals following the departure of Mark Osikoya, who left to take up a client services role at the London 2012 committee.
A spokesman for the FA confirmed that it was looking for an agency for non-advertising projects, but declined to comment further.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/SAM, Berlin/London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London Arena
- Cinema 4D Visualiser Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Cadogan Search & Selection 25K + benefits, London (Greater)