Parkinson's disease charity hires TDA for £2m account
By Joe Lepper, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 24 August 2007 10:00AM
LONDON - The Parkinson's Disease Society has hired TDA to handle its £2m marketing activity over the next three years.
The agency won the account after a four-way pitch, with the first wave of activity set to launch next month.
A key target group will be those who have had experience of Parkinson's through knowing someone with the disease.
Activity in September will include a direct mail campaign in two stages, a more targeted push launching in the middle of the month followed by a cold campaign by the end of the month.
A spokeswoman for TDA said that activity for later in the year is now in the planning stage.
This latest hire is part of an effort Parkinson's Disease Society to significantly boost its fundraising activity in an increasingly competitive charity sector.
Peter Wilton, TDA head of business development, said: "We are developing a thorough plan that will encompass a raft of creative approaches to resonate with all people touched by Parkinson's, including those who are directly affected and their wider social groups."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK