Parkinson's disease charity hires TDA for £2m account
By Joe Lepper, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 24 August 2007 10:00AM
LONDON - The Parkinson's Disease Society has hired TDA to handle its £2m marketing activity over the next three years.
The agency won the account after a four-way pitch, with the first wave of activity set to launch next month.
A key target group will be those who have had experience of Parkinson's through knowing someone with the disease.
Activity in September will include a direct mail campaign in two stages, a more targeted push launching in the middle of the month followed by a cold campaign by the end of the month.
A spokeswoman for TDA said that activity for later in the year is now in the planning stage.
This latest hire is part of an effort Parkinson's Disease Society to significantly boost its fundraising activity in an increasingly competitive charity sector.
Peter Wilton, TDA head of business development, said: "We are developing a thorough plan that will encompass a raft of creative approaches to resonate with all people touched by Parkinson's, including those who are directly affected and their wider social groups."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London