McCartney shoots celebrities for Aga campaign
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 14 September 2007 10:30AM
LONDON - Internationally-acclaimed photographer Mary McCartney has shot celebrities including Blur's Alex James and gourmet cook Sophie Conran for an Aga cookers ad campaign.
The "At home with Aga" campaign is the first work from Cogent Elliott following its account win in May, when it fended off competition from four other agencies.
The campaign features Mary McCartney's photo portraits of celebrities relaxing at home with their Aga in poses that aim to look casual, informal and personal.
Along with Alex James and Sophie Conran, McCartney's subjects also include fashion model Jasmine Guinness, with more planned in the series in the coming months.
The campaign is part of a seasonal push by Aga in the pre-Christmas sales period and also includes digital and direct marketing along with retail support in nearly 100 Aga branded shops around the country.
John Dabb, marketing manager at Aga, said: "We wanted to show the Aga in real-life settings rather than a glossy studio set. This new campaign is designed to appeal to existing Aga converts but, more importantly, brings new people into the brand."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views