McCartney shoots celebrities for Aga campaign
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 14 September 2007 10:30AM
LONDON - Internationally-acclaimed photographer Mary McCartney has shot celebrities including Blur's Alex James and gourmet cook Sophie Conran for an Aga cookers ad campaign.
The "At home with Aga" campaign is the first work from Cogent Elliott following its account win in May, when it fended off competition from four other agencies.
The campaign features Mary McCartney's photo portraits of celebrities relaxing at home with their Aga in poses that aim to look casual, informal and personal.
Along with Alex James and Sophie Conran, McCartney's subjects also include fashion model Jasmine Guinness, with more planned in the series in the coming months.
The campaign is part of a seasonal push by Aga in the pre-Christmas sales period and also includes digital and direct marketing along with retail support in nearly 100 Aga branded shops around the country.
John Dabb, marketing manager at Aga, said: "We wanted to show the Aga in real-life settings rather than a glossy studio set. This new campaign is designed to appeal to existing Aga converts but, more importantly, brings new people into the brand."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager [Charity Accounts] - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014