TRBR lures senior creatives from DDB
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 September 2007 12:00AM
The Red Brick Road has poached Matt Lee and Pete Heyes, the senior creative team behind Harvey Nichols' ads, from DDB London.
They will join TRBR in October. The pair are expected to work across the agency's portfolio of clients, which include Tesco, Heineken and Sky Networks.
The signing reunites the pair with Justin Tindall, TRBR's creative partner, with whom they worked at DDB London. Tindall was formerly DDB's head of art.
During their time at DDB, the duo also worked on several high-profile campaigns for clients including The Guardian, the Financial Times and Volkswagen. It included VW's "incredible but true" campaign that was awarded two silvers and a bronze at this year's British Television Advertising Awards.
Tindall said: "Matt and Pete are exceptional talent. I am delighted they are joining us."
The appointments come 12 months after TRBR's founder, Paul Hammersley, raided his former agency DDB London to poach both Tindall and Karen Fisher, who was the agency's then head of account management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London