The Children's Society appoints agencies for Christmas campaign
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 22 October 2007 09:00AM
LONDON - Claydon Heeley and direct response media specialist MC&C have won the pitch for The Children's Society's Christmas 2007 donor recruitment campaign, which will stress that Christmas can be fun without the need for expensive toys and gadgets.
Launching on November 1, 'Batteries not included', is The Children's Society's first integrated multi-media fundraising campaign across a number of platforms, including TV, direct mail, inserts, door drops and online communications.
The idea behind the campaign is to celebrate all the best things about Christmas and to show that spending time together doesn't have to revolve around expensive toys and gadgets.
It includes a collection of Christmas tips and advice from parents, children and celebrities to help make Christmas "magical".
Carolyne Coupel, head of acquisition marketing at The Children's Society, said: "We're delighted to have Claydon Heeley and MC&C on board; they delivered exceptional pitches and we are confident they will help make our Christmas campaign a success."
Simon Smith, business director at Claydon Heeley, said: "'Batteries not included' is an innovative approach designed to create maximum cut-through in the cluttered charity market. We're extremely proud of the campaign as a whole and, not least, the inspirational creative produced by our young creative team."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London