Boots launches Christmas push
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2007 12:00AM
Boots is launching a multimillion-pound Christmas campaign in an aim to show that it is the high-street store for beauty gifts.
The 'Operation get gorgeous' campaign depicts a group of women using Boots' Christmas product range to get ready for their office party.
The campaign, created by Mother, breaks on Sunday. It is set to 40s song Here Come The Girls by Ernie K Doe, which will be available to download from the iTunes store or via boots.com.
In August, Boots appointed Elizabeth Fagan, a former DSGi marketer, as its UK marketing director. Prior to this, she was managing director of Boots Opticians.
In the same month, Boots axed Naked Communications from its £45m media account and reassigned strategic communications duties to WPP's MediaCom.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool