Boots launches Christmas push
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2007 12:00AM
Boots is launching a multimillion-pound Christmas campaign in an aim to show that it is the high-street store for beauty gifts.
The 'Operation get gorgeous' campaign depicts a group of women using Boots' Christmas product range to get ready for their office party.
The campaign, created by Mother, breaks on Sunday. It is set to 40s song Here Come The Girls by Ernie K Doe, which will be available to download from the iTunes store or via boots.com.
In August, Boots appointed Elizabeth Fagan, a former DSGi marketer, as its UK marketing director. Prior to this, she was managing director of Boots Opticians.
In the same month, Boots axed Naked Communications from its £45m media account and reassigned strategic communications duties to WPP's MediaCom.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- International B2B Account Director SYLEX Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign