Boots launches Christmas push
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2007 12:00AM
Boots is launching a multimillion-pound Christmas campaign in an aim to show that it is the high-street store for beauty gifts.
The 'Operation get gorgeous' campaign depicts a group of women using Boots' Christmas product range to get ready for their office party.
The campaign, created by Mother, breaks on Sunday. It is set to 40s song Here Come The Girls by Ernie K Doe, which will be available to download from the iTunes store or via boots.com.
In August, Boots appointed Elizabeth Fagan, a former DSGi marketer, as its UK marketing director. Prior to this, she was managing director of Boots Opticians.
In the same month, Boots axed Naked Communications from its £45m media account and reassigned strategic communications duties to WPP's MediaCom.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England