Claydon Heeley wins £1m account for Dorset Cereals
By Alex Donohue, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 08 November 2007 11:50AM
LONDON - Dorset Cereals has hired Claydon Heeley to create a £1m creative campaign for its breakfast cereal brand involving digital, customer relationship management and ambient elements.
The agency won a five-way pitch against Profero, Partners Andrews Aldridge, AIS and Rapier, and has been asked to develop an online communications strategy that will build on Dorset Cereal's growing popularity in the UK.
Dorset Cereals, an independently owned company specialising in muesli, porridge and breakfast cereals, said the campaign work would aim to build on the company's growing profile among UK consumers in the last 18 months.
It is understood that £500,000 of the spend will be used to build an online presence for the Dorset Cereal brand, while the remaining amount will be invested in developing CRM, creative and ambient work.
Xavier Rees, deputy managing director of Claydon Heeley, said: "It's rare to find a brand like Dorset Cereals. They firmly believe that the way to accelerate product sales is to look beyond the obvious, putting creativity at the heart of their business strategy -- not just bolting it on at the end of the process."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London