Claydon Heeley wins £1m account for Dorset Cereals
By Alex Donohue, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 08 November 2007 11:50AM
LONDON - Dorset Cereals has hired Claydon Heeley to create a £1m creative campaign for its breakfast cereal brand involving digital, customer relationship management and ambient elements.
The agency won a five-way pitch against Profero, Partners Andrews Aldridge, AIS and Rapier, and has been asked to develop an online communications strategy that will build on Dorset Cereal's growing popularity in the UK.
Dorset Cereals, an independently owned company specialising in muesli, porridge and breakfast cereals, said the campaign work would aim to build on the company's growing profile among UK consumers in the last 18 months.
It is understood that £500,000 of the spend will be used to build an online presence for the Dorset Cereal brand, while the remaining amount will be invested in developing CRM, creative and ambient work.
Xavier Rees, deputy managing director of Claydon Heeley, said: "It's rare to find a brand like Dorset Cereals. They firmly believe that the way to accelerate product sales is to look beyond the obvious, putting creativity at the heart of their business strategy -- not just bolting it on at the end of the process."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London