Another Anomaly hires Dare's Cooper
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2007 12:00AM
James Cooper, the creative director at Dare, is leaving the agency to join Another Anomaly in New York.
Cooper is the first major hiring for Another Anomaly since it launched in August. As a creative director, he will work with the agency's founding partners Duncan Bird and Natasha Jakubowski on clients including Coca-Cola, the Association of American Advertisers and Sony BMG.
Andy Amadeo, a former executive creative director of Mustoes and CDP, who has been freelancing at Dare for the past few months, will take Cooper's position as co-head of Dare's creative department.
Cooper has been at Dare since 2005, working alongside the creative partner Flo Heiss across clients including ITV, Sony and Vodafone Europe.
Before that, he worked at Agency Republic as the creative director on O2, the BBC and Smirnoff.
Bird said: "First hires are critical to the development of any new company and James' skillset is perfect for the opportunities we are creating."
Amadeo, who left Mustoes in 2005, has since freelanced at agencies including Fallon Minneapolis, Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam and Publicis Mojo, New Zealand.
Between 1997 and 2001, Amadeo worked at Lowe Howard-Spink, where he created the Stella Artois "bottle" print campaign that scooped a Grand Prix at Cannes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'